- 2 oz. tin
- Restores leather and chapped hands with four all natural ingredients
- 100% Organic Cocoa Butter
- 100% Organic Beeswax
- 100% Pure Sweet Almond Oil
- Neatsfoot Oil
- Can be applied safely by hand without a rag or messy clean up
- Neutral color; works on all smooth leathers.
- This will darken leather color.
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately.
6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.
About the Ingredients:
100% Organic Cocoa Butter
- Acts as a high end leather conditioner.
100% Organic Beeswax
- Organic beeswax is safer and more effective than other barrier creams like petroleum jelly which contain harmful chemicals that can damage stitching.
- It acts as a natural waterproofer, sealing the leather and protecting it from harsh elements
- Beeswax functions as a moisturizer, softening stiff, rigid leather.
100% Pure Sweet Almond Oil
- Rich in vitamins A, E and B.
- It’s hypoallergenic and safer than less expensive alternatives. Works to improve the overall look and feel of leather goods.
- Naturally replaces evaporated oils
- Preserves leather heavily exposed to outdoors
- 100% Natural
Excellent quality gloves, most comfortable I’ve ever worn, fast shipping, great customer service. A+