- 1 oz. tin
- Made with three all natural ingredients
- 100% Organic Cocoa Butter
- 100% Organic Beeswax
- 100% Pure Sweet Almond Oil
- Can be applied safely by hand without a rag or messy clean up
- Neutral color; works on all smooth leathers.
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately. Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
6. Repeat as necessary g protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.
About the Ingredients:
100% Organic Cocoa Butter
- Organic cocoa butter is not commonly used in leather treatment due to it’s high cost.
- It has become one of the most highly sought after ingredients in natural cosmetic supplies and skin conditioners.
- Cocoa butter is rich in vitamin E and contains natural antioxidants that help fight premature aging and deterioration
100% Organic Beeswax
- Organic beeswax is safer and more effective than other barrier creams like petroleum jelly which contain harmful chemicals that can damage stitching.
- It acts as a natural waterproofer, sealing the leather and protecting it from harsh elements
- In addition, beeswax functions as a moisturizer, softening stiff, rigid leather.
100% Pure Sweet Almond Oil
- Pure sweet almond oil is rich in vitamins A, E and B. It’s a preferred ingredient in natural health and beauty products.
- It’s hypoallergenic and safer than less expensive alternatives. It has many wonderful health benefits and works to improve the overall look and feel of leather goods.